Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Most Contemptible Abandonment

He left me this morning with a kiss I can still taste...Colgate Total to be exact.  I woke up early this morning to the sound of his alarm (a sound I have been dreading all week because there is no worse feeling than being left sans kisses, sans early morning cuddling, and worst of all: sans a South Park buddy). He cuddled up in my bed for a few minutes before he left and whispered...

"Fuck Christmas."

Yes, Christmas break is the evil culprit separating Nebu and I. (His actual name is not Nebu...that would be concerning. I call him Nebu because I sometimes neurotically dream about historical figures; in this case, I had dreamt about Nebuchadnezzar II, a neo-Babylonian king, and in my delerious [and adorable] morning state one day, I managed to call my boyfriend Nebuchadnezzar. [Yes, I'm a nerd. I study in my sleep.] So, for purposes of anonymity, I will refer to him as Nebu.)

So we kissed for a bit, talked a bit of smack about Christmas and how terrible our families were for wanting us to come home, and that was that. He left me all lonely and kiss-deprived--as I will be for the next week.

This contemptible abandonment occurred approximately fifteen hours ago, as I now look at Marchesa gowns and long for his next text message. (Boy, 'longing' for a 'text message' is so unromantic. Screw the twenty-first century....)

So, readers, I will be fantasizing over designer gowns, kisses, and the Victorian era until I fall asleep.

Good night,

girlinpearls

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that guy sounds like suuuuch an asshole....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who uses Colgate total anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colgate total is for hippies.

    ReplyDelete